Em Sculpt | Reduce Fat + Build Lean Muscle
Em Sculpt is an excellent non-surgical way for men and women to reduce fat, build, strengthen, and tone their muscles without dieting or exercising. This body contouring treatment uses High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic energy or HIFEM to stimulate extreme muscle development. Learn more about Em Sculpt and determine if this body contouring treatment is right for you.
The Benefits of Em Sculpting
- FDA cleared
- Scientifically proven
- Reduce fat and build muscle
- Defines the abdominals
- Lifts and firms the buttocks
- Sculpts arms and legs
- Painless with no downtime
- 20,000 supramaximal contractions in one treatment
How Does Emsculpt Work?
Emsculpt uses a machine that safely delivers HIFEM energy to a target muscle group. The energy activates the muscle fibers and causes them to contract at a rapid rate. The speed and intensity of the contractions are on a superhuman level. The contractions are known as “supramaximal contractions.” They go beyond anything that can be achieved through manual exercise alone.
Also known as “The Superman’s ab workout,” one Emsculpt treatment induces 20,000 contractions. To put this into perspective, as an example, if Emsculpting the abdominals, that is equal to doing 20,000 crunches or sit-ups.
In response to the intense contractions, the muscles must adapt, leading to volumetric growth. As a bonus, the supramaximal contractions also lead to optimal fat reduction in the treatment area. A process known as lipolysis occurs when the muscles consume nearby fat cells to fuel powerful contractions. This process results in burning off stubborn fat while simultaneously building the muscles.
Em Sculpt Treatment Areas
Em Sculpt can treat four significant areas: the belly, the buttocks, the arms, and the legs.
- Emsculpt Abs: Emsculpting the ab muscles strengthens the core, reduces belly fat, and tones the abdominal muscles achieving a sculpted six-pack.
- Emsculpt for the Buttocks: Emsculpting the buttocks provides a non-surgical alternative to a butt lift. Treatments strengthen the glutes and provide a subtle lifting and firming effect.
- Emsculpt for Arms: Emsculpting the arms is the best way to define and sculpt the triceps and biceps.
- Emsculpt for Legs: Emsculpting legs improves the appearance of the thighs and calves. Treatments result in slimmer, more defined calves and more muscular thighs.
Is Em Sculpt Right For Me?
Unfortunately, this popular body contouring treatment is not suitable for every person. The best way to determine if Em Sculpt is right for you is by scheduling a free consultation with a premier Emsculpt provider. During your visit, an expert evaluates your body and listens to your aesthetic body goals, then determines if you are the ideal Em Sculpt candidate.
Em Sculpt Near Me
To learn more about Em Sculpt, contact Body Morph MD. We are a proud provider of Emsculpt in the Harrison area. Call us at 914-391-1274 to schedule your complimentary consultation to be evaluated by one of our knowledgeable treatment specialists, or reach out to us online to learn more.