Emsculpting | Build Strong Muscle + Burn Stubborn Fat
Emsculpting is a revolutionary treatment for men and women wanting to reduce fat and build, strengthen, and tone their muscles without diet or exercise. The body contouring treatment uses Highly Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy to stimulate muscle development at an intense rate. Learn more about Emsculpting and discover if this popular treatment is right for your body.
The Benefits of Emsculpting
- Reduce stubborn fat cells
- Build strong, sexy muscles
- FDA cleared
- Scientifically proven safe and effective
- Painless and no downtime required
- 20,000 supramaximal contractions in one session
- Define abdominal muscles
- Life and firm the buttocks
- Sculpt your arms and legs
How Does Emsculpt Work?
The Emsculpt machine delivers HIFEM energy to the selected target muscle group during treatment. The energy activates muscle fibers, causing them to contract. The speed and intensity of the contractions are superhuman and unlike anything a person can achieve independently. That is why the contractions are known as “supramaximal contractions” and can work muscle fat beyond any manual exercise.
Also known as the “superman’s ab workout,” one single Emsculpt treatment induces 20,000 contractions in just 30 minutes. Emsculpting the abdominal muscles is the equivalent of a person doing 20,000 crunches, sit-ups, or planks. Emsculpting the arms is the equivalent of 20,000 bicep curls. Emsculpting the buttocks is the same as performing 20,000 squats. Finally, Emsculpting the legs delivers the same workout as performing 20,000 lunges or calf raises.
In response to the intensity of the workout, the muscles are forced to adapt. This action leads to volumetric growth and the building of strong muscles. As a bonus to muscle development, supramaximal contractions also result in fat reduction.
Emsculpting Treatment Areas
Emsculpting can be performed on many of the major muscle groups. This includes the abdomen, buttocks, legs, and arms. Popular treatment applications include the following:
- Emsculpting the abdominal muscles strengthens the core, reduces belly fat, and builds/tones the muscles for hard six-pack abs.
- Emsculpting the buttocks strengthens the glutes. This treatment provides a subtle lifting effect, making it the perfect non-invasive alternative to a butt lift.
- Emsculpting the arms defines the area and adds extra strength to the triceps and biceps.
- Emsculpting the legs improves the appearance of the thighs and calves.
Em Sculpting Near Me
Determine if Em Sculpting is right for your body by contacting Body Morph MD. We are a leading provider of Emsculpt in the Harrison area. Call us at 914-391-1274 to schedule your consultation and discover if Emsculpt is right for you. During your consultation, you will speak in-depth with knowledgeable treatment Emsculpting specialists. They can determine if this revolutionary body treatment is right for you and can help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted.